Valhalla Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Valhalla Academy

Welcome to the Duel Academy, Guest

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hit Counter
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Music:
TeamHOExD:
teamchaosawakening:

Order of Chaos Special edition - Effect Veiler & Ra

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Duelist Points : -2909

Order of Chaos Special edition - Effect Veiler & Ra Empty
PostSubject: Order of Chaos Special edition - Effect Veiler & Ra   Order of Chaos Special edition - Effect Veiler & Ra I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 12:34 am

http://www.yugioh-card.com/en/products/se-orcs.html

"If you’re looking to order up a second helping of chaos, Order of Chaos Special Edition is the place to do it.

More Ninjas! More Inzektors! More Photons! It’s everything that makes Order of Chaos exciting beyond words – and it’s all back for a second round. Each box comes with 3 booster packs of Order of Chaos, plus 1 of 2 Super Rare variant cards: either Effect Veiler or The Winged Dragon of Ra!

Effect Veiler was first released in Duelist Revolution, and is a highly versatile LIGHT Tuner monster. During your opponent’s Main Phase, you can send Effect Veiler from your hand to the Graveyard to negate the effects of 1 opponent’s monster. You can even Chain it to the monster’s effect, so if your opponent paid a cost, the effect is stopped, but they don’t get a refund! Effect Veiler is a valuable weapon to stop your opponent’s most powerful monsters dead in their tracks.

The Winged Dragon of Ra needs no introduction – it’s one of the legendary Egyptian God Cards! But until now, a playable, tournament-legal version of the Great Beast of the Sky was only available as a special promotional card. Now you have a chance to add this Egyptian God Card to your Deck! Just like you saw in Battle City, you can pay Life Points to raise this card’s ATK by an equal amount. So the only limit on its strength is how much life you have left! Or you can activate its Rage of Ra ability to destroy monsters directly!
You’re guaranteed one of these cards in your Special Edition box, plus the 27 cards you pull from your 3 booster packs. Order of Chaos Special Edition is a great way to fill out your Deck – or your collection – and for less than it would cost to buy those 3 packs separately!"
Back to top Go down
Mr_dragon
The Best
The Best
Mr_dragon

Duelist Points : 1532
Achievements : `
Tournament Winner I
Top Poster XII
It's OVER 1000!!
Unfair Ban*
Overmind II

PostSubject: Re: Order of Chaos Special edition - Effect Veiler & Ra   Order of Chaos Special edition - Effect Veiler & Ra I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 12:59 pm

Do they do this just to mess with us? One staple card and one crap card >_<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Order of Chaos Special edition - Effect Veiler & Ra   Order of Chaos Special edition - Effect Veiler & Ra I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 6:59 pm

Ra is meh.Slifer>Other onez
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Order of Chaos Special edition - Effect Veiler & Ra   Order of Chaos Special edition - Effect Veiler & Ra I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 7:09 pm

I think I will only buy 3 of these for Veiler playset purposes. Not interested in Ra
Back to top Go down
Mr_dragon
The Best
The Best
Mr_dragon

Duelist Points : 1532
Tournament Winner I
Top Poster XII
It's OVER 1000!!
Unfair Ban*
Overmind II

PostSubject: Re: Order of Chaos Special edition - Effect Veiler & Ra   Order of Chaos Special edition - Effect Veiler & Ra I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 10:52 am

idk why they would do ra anyway shonen jump already had that one covered. They havent done slifer yet so they could've made a ton of money off it.
Back to top Go down
archlord blast1
Calm Duelist
Calm Duelist
archlord blast1

Duelist Points : -3176
Top Poster I
It's OVER 1,000!!

PostSubject: Re: Order of Chaos Special edition - Effect Veiler & Ra   Order of Chaos Special edition - Effect Veiler & Ra I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 6:04 pm

i want a ra to keep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Order of Chaos Special edition - Effect Veiler & Ra   Order of Chaos Special edition - Effect Veiler & Ra I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 6:07 pm

The ultra is only like $3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Order of Chaos Special edition - Effect Veiler & Ra   Order of Chaos Special edition - Effect Veiler & Ra I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Order of Chaos Special edition - Effect Veiler & Ra
Page 1 of 1