Valhalla Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Valhalla Academy

Welcome to the Duel Academy, Guest

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hit Counter
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Music:
TeamHOExD:
teamchaosawakening:

Structure Deck: Roar of the Sea Emperor

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr_dragon
The Best
The Best
Mr_dragon

Duelist Points : 1524
Achievements : `
Tournament Winner I
Top Poster XII
It's OVER 1000!!
Unfair Ban*
Overmind II

Structure Deck: Roar of the Sea Emperor Empty
PostSubject: Structure Deck: Roar of the Sea Emperor   Structure Deck: Roar of the Sea Emperor I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 4:09 pm

On June 26 we’re coming out with another new idea – a whole new take on Structure Decks!
Most of our Structure Decks introduce a new theme, or put a twist on an old theme, but this Structure Deck is designed to give you a jumping off point to play one of the most popular tournament Decks of the past year: The Six Samurai!
The Samurai Warlords Structure Deck comes with 41 cards, including a brand new Six Samurai Xyz Monster! And it’s packed with some of the hottest Six Samurai cards ever released, from Great Shogun Shien and Legendary Six Samurai - Kizan to Six Samurai United and Musakani Magatama.
And of course it comes with great cards that work in ANY deck, like Dark Hole and Fiendish Chain.
If you’re a casual player who hasn’t jumped on the tournament wagon yet, Samurai Warlords will give you a great place to start.
Back to top Go down
Zanon
Fiery Duelist
Fiery Duelist
Zanon

Duelist Points : -4147

PostSubject: Re: Structure Deck: Roar of the Sea Emperor   Structure Deck: Roar of the Sea Emperor I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 4:15 pm

Shocked I'm glad I decided to go Lightsworn. Seeing this would have made me rage about how much $ I would have saved if I had bought a six samurai deck instead.
Back to top Go down
Seekers
Apprentice Duelist
Apprentice Duelist
Seekers

Duelist Points : -4339

PostSubject: Re: Structure Deck: Roar of the Sea Emperor   Structure Deck: Roar of the Sea Emperor I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 5:05 pm

I want a wind up started deck already. Might buy that starter deck for fun tho.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Structure Deck: Roar of the Sea Emperor   Structure Deck: Roar of the Sea Emperor I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 9:17 am

ehhh inzektors way better than six sams in my opinion. Six sams rely too much on swarming.
Back to top Go down
wattaguy006
Fiery Duelist
Fiery Duelist
wattaguy006

Duelist Points : -4067

PostSubject: Re: Structure Deck: Roar of the Sea Emperor   Structure Deck: Roar of the Sea Emperor I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 3:20 pm

So are six sams only getting a new xyz monster, or are they getting other cards?
Back to top Go down
Mr_dragon
The Best
The Best
Mr_dragon

Duelist Points : 1524
Achievements : `
Tournament Winner I
Top Poster XII
It's OVER 1000!!
Unfair Ban*
Overmind II

PostSubject: Re: Structure Deck: Roar of the Sea Emperor   Structure Deck: Roar of the Sea Emperor I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 3:55 pm

Lol i think I got the titles mixed up XD
But most of the info is unknown right now, originally I thought I was just placing something onn the calendar, but it went and made it a topic that everyone saw so we'll have to wait and see.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Structure Deck: Roar of the Sea Emperor   Structure Deck: Roar of the Sea Emperor I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Structure Deck: Roar of the Sea Emperor
Page 1 of 1