Valhalla Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Valhalla Academy

Welcome to the Duel Academy, Guest

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hit Counter
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Music:
TeamHOExD:
teamchaosawakening:

Why you so stupid Majority of DN duelist that are not V.A members

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.Jet
Calm Duelist
Calm Duelist
Mr.Jet

Duelist Points : -2012

Why you so stupid Majority of DN duelist that are not V.A members Empty
PostSubject: Why you so stupid Majority of DN duelist that are not V.A members   Why you so stupid Majority of DN duelist that are not V.A members I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 1:12 pm

I swear out of all the decent relaxed duels where the world makes sense and shines it ever loving daylight upon my face. there is always the stupid high ranked duelist to be retarded. here is the scenario, im playing holy marks the other guy is playing zombies(this part isnt even relevant to my rant) .. summon geb .. waited about 15 second for a response . no response .. enter my battle phase attack his ryko , in my mind i thought "Oh! .. he is gonna pop Geb so i dont get his effect" no he hits backrow allowing me , to get Gebs EFFECT!!.. and me knowing that his effect activates during damage calcs i go in to my deck to search out a monster .. and a card drop out of his hand ... NOT MAXX C, NOT D.D CROW..... A F**KING EFFECT VEILER.. on my battle phase , like wtf... so i kindly ask the guy "huh?" he says "effect negated by veiler" i respond by saying "cant negate eff because it activate on my battle step missing the timing for veiler eff" he then responds "read the rulings" .. at this point i have had enough, i almost went and troll the hell out of him .. just like how kraziub does it but no .. i kindly keep repeating to him send me the ruling link .. and i'll take it back .. he says now"i will send you the youtube video" ... i said "send me ruling link from wikia" .. he then pauses and says "tv show on .. main phase" and poof he ran from the duel .. LIKE WTFFFFFF!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why you so stupid Majority of DN duelist that are not V.A members   Why you so stupid Majority of DN duelist that are not V.A members I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 1:36 pm

that sounds like a terrible player they should just quit while they suck
Back to top Go down
Mr_dragon
The Best
The Best
Mr_dragon

Duelist Points : 1512
Achievements : `
Tournament Winner I
Top Poster XII
It's OVER 1000!!
Unfair Ban*
Overmind II

PostSubject: Re: Why you so stupid Majority of DN duelist that are not V.A members   Why you so stupid Majority of DN duelist that are not V.A members I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 5:40 pm

The only reason someone quits a duel after being wrong is someone who cheats often and usually gets away with it. If I'm wrong about a ruling I just apologize to the person and continue.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Jet
Calm Duelist
Calm Duelist
Mr.Jet

Duelist Points : -2012

PostSubject: Re: Why you so stupid Majority of DN duelist that are not V.A members   Why you so stupid Majority of DN duelist that are not V.A members I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 5:56 pm

IKR!! dragon you understand .
Back to top Go down
Mr_dragon
The Best
The Best
Mr_dragon

Duelist Points : 1512
Tournament Winner I
Top Poster XII
It's OVER 1000!!
Unfair Ban*
Overmind II

PostSubject: Re: Why you so stupid Majority of DN duelist that are not V.A members   Why you so stupid Majority of DN duelist that are not V.A members I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 7:27 pm

I'd like to just make 1 thing clear: Yes, I know EVERYTHING...I just can't remember it all at once. Who are you again? Where am I? What is this site...?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why you so stupid Majority of DN duelist that are not V.A members   Why you so stupid Majority of DN duelist that are not V.A members I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 4:56 am

Y U NO TROLL HIM
Back to top Go down
Fightersword
Superior Duelist
Superior Duelist
Fightersword

Duelist Points : -1822
Top Poster III

PostSubject: Re: Why you so stupid Majority of DN duelist that are not V.A members   Why you so stupid Majority of DN duelist that are not V.A members I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 5:51 pm

I've seen worse.

Guy tried to use the cards he sent to grave with future fusion for a polymerization. I had to admin call, cause eh wouldn't listen.

He was nice though afterward, and asked quite a few questions Razz.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why you so stupid Majority of DN duelist that are not V.A members   Why you so stupid Majority of DN duelist that are not V.A members I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why you so stupid Majority of DN duelist that are not V.A members
Page 1 of 1