Valhalla Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Valhalla Academy

Welcome to the Duel Academy, Guest

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hit Counter
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Music:
TeamHOExD:
teamchaosawakening:

Sad day!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Sad day! Empty
PostSubject: Sad day!   Sad day! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 5:48 am

Today I went to my first tournament and found myself in the Top 10! I found some of the bad matchups for my Blackwing Deck:

Lightsworns:
This deck runs a lot of mass destruction, with JD and Celestia, and with the unbanning of BLS, a lot of my lower levels were burned through quickly like my Shuras. Only counters I found for it was to Icarus, and/or Divine Wrath, but other than that, a lot of scary things are the face-downs, might run into a Lyla or a Ryko. Lost to this one 0-2.

Six Samurai:
Very good at my locals. Nothing too much here, lost to this one 1-2, so it wasn't too bad. Shi En's ability made me burn through some big hitters like my Gales and my Shuras. The only way I could win was to way burn faster, but then the third game I got cocky and he pulled a Dark Hole + Shi En game ender. I'm prepared next tine!

Other than that, Blackwings did pretty well for the rest of the tournament, managed to be at Top 10 right at the borderline. Until next time, guys.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Duelist Points : -2908

Sad day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad day!   Sad day! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 12:40 pm

In the side deck
Light imprisoning mirror for Lightsworn
Gozen match(less effective because they just run all earth Attribute) for six samurai
Back to top Go down

Sad day!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Valhalla Academy :: The Lounge: Yu-Gi-Oh TCG & OCG :: Tournament Reports-
Jump to: