Valhalla Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Valhalla Academy

Welcome to the Duel Academy, Guest

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hit Counter
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Music:
TeamHOExD:
teamchaosawakening:

The worst possible thing has happened... though I knew it had happened for a while

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Fightersword
Superior Duelist
Superior Duelist
Fightersword

Duelist Points : -1805
Achievements : `
Top Poster III

The worst possible thing has happened... though I knew it had happened for a while Empty
PostSubject: The worst possible thing has happened... though I knew it had happened for a while   The worst possible thing has happened... though I knew it had happened for a while I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 6:03 pm

https://i.imgur.com/Br7SM.jpg

he's perma'd. so sadness D:. that is, until somebody tells me his new Username.

I knew this the day it happened btw. I just never thought bout postin it Q.Q.

btw, if you'rew a mod, please do not read the new username if somebody posts is. and if you will post it, pm it to me instead.

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Mr_dragon
The Best
The Best
Mr_dragon

Duelist Points : 1529
Tournament Winner I
Top Poster XII
It's OVER 1000!!
Unfair Ban*
Overmind II

The worst possible thing has happened... though I knew it had happened for a while Empty
PostSubject: Re: The worst possible thing has happened... though I knew it had happened for a while   The worst possible thing has happened... though I knew it had happened for a while I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 6:54 pm

We said that when you mentioned him remember?You gave me the username and I said he was banned -_-
Back to top Go down
Fightersword
Superior Duelist
Superior Duelist
Fightersword

Top Poster III

PostSubject: Re: The worst possible thing has happened... though I knew it had happened for a while   The worst possible thing has happened... though I knew it had happened for a while I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 7:01 pm

yeah. but now teh whole world knows Razz.

besides, I forgot Razz
Back to top Go down
wattaguy006
Fiery Duelist
Fiery Duelist
wattaguy006

Duelist Points : -4062

PostSubject: Re: The worst possible thing has happened... though I knew it had happened for a while   The worst possible thing has happened... though I knew it had happened for a while I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 12:47 pm

Ok, am I REALLY the only person who doesn't know who '! Squiddy' is?
Back to top Go down
archlord blast1
Calm Duelist
Calm Duelist
archlord blast1

Duelist Points : -3179
Top Poster I
It's OVER 1,000!!

PostSubject: Re: The worst possible thing has happened... though I knew it had happened for a while   The worst possible thing has happened... though I knew it had happened for a while I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 4:50 pm

ik watt, who the hell is he. idk him at all .who is he?
Back to top Go down
Darklord Asmodeus
Fiery Duelist
Fiery Duelist
Darklord Asmodeus

Duelist Points : -3990
It's OVER 1,000!!
It's UNDER 3,500!!
Judge
DP waster II
DN Admin - Green

PostSubject: Re: The worst possible thing has happened... though I knew it had happened for a while   The worst possible thing has happened... though I knew it had happened for a while I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 7:15 pm

One of the idjits who like to get a bunch of watchers by putting spaces in name.
Back to top Go down
archlord blast1
Calm Duelist
Calm Duelist
archlord blast1

Top Poster I
It's OVER 1,000!!

PostSubject: Re: The worst possible thing has happened... though I knew it had happened for a while   The worst possible thing has happened... though I knew it had happened for a while I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 7:20 pm

ohhh those idjits lol
Back to top Go down
Fightersword
Superior Duelist
Superior Duelist
Fightersword

Top Poster III

PostSubject: Re: The worst possible thing has happened... though I knew it had happened for a while   The worst possible thing has happened... though I knew it had happened for a while I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 8:50 pm

! squiddy is awesome. he's sp troll in every way. a mean dueler as well.
Back to top Go down
archlord blast1
Calm Duelist
Calm Duelist
archlord blast1

Top Poster I
It's OVER 1,000!!

PostSubject: Re: The worst possible thing has happened... though I knew it had happened for a while   The worst possible thing has happened... though I knew it had happened for a while I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 10:41 pm

that no per ban you know that right ?
Back to top Go down
Fightersword
Superior Duelist
Superior Duelist
Fightersword

Top Poster III

PostSubject: Re: The worst possible thing has happened... though I knew it had happened for a while   The worst possible thing has happened... though I knew it had happened for a while I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 7:04 pm

Asmo would admit some of the mods are wrong at times ya' know. and when squiddy and the rest of the 100s of watcherds correct that mod, stuff tends to go wrong for squiddy after a few times if he catches the wrong mod Q.Q.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The worst possible thing has happened... though I knew it had happened for a while   The worst possible thing has happened... though I knew it had happened for a while I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The worst possible thing has happened... though I knew it had happened for a while
Page 1 of 1