Valhalla Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Valhalla Academy

Welcome to the Duel Academy, Guest

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hit Counter
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Music:
TeamHOExD:
teamchaosawakening:

The wiki's understanding of the meta is amazing

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

The wiki's understanding of the meta is amazing Empty
PostSubject: The wiki's understanding of the meta is amazing   The wiki's understanding of the meta is amazing I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 11:56 pm

Wiki people are stooped.Most are saying for teh next banlist we should.....
Ban brio
ban reborn
ban BLS
limit hyperion/dragonfly/JD
Ban DAD
Bring back witch of the black forest
Bring back MoF
Bring back last turn
Bring back cyber jar
Bring back oppression
limit rabbit
limit darksoul
limit boggart knight
limit fullhelmknight
semi limit goyo
I honestly facepalmed so hard at most of these changes.LRN2METABROZ.
Nao post YOUR banlist predictions.GOGOGOGOGOOGOGO
Back to top Go down
Mr.Jet
Calm Duelist
Calm Duelist
Mr.Jet

Duelist Points : -1989

PostSubject: Re: The wiki's understanding of the meta is amazing   The wiki's understanding of the meta is amazing I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 12:20 am

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG those fools tryna ruin this game...
but my thoughts
debris - semi
bls -ban (srry its tru i love it but its so damn broken)
rescue rabbit - semi / limited
lightpulsar dragon - limited or ban
tsukuyomi - limited
metamophisis - limited (seriously at 1 i doubt it will get abused)
royal oppression - limited
trapdust shoot - ban ( i know some of you all are like "bro are ... are you f**king retarded. but get my point here , first turn dustshoot .. and you can outplay your opponent and even see the deck they are running and know how to counter them , and to add insult to injury yur opponent is gonna start at a disadvantage , god help them if its trapdust shoot mind crush combo )
ojama trio - take off list (seriously why is it still here)

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The wiki's understanding of the meta is amazing   The wiki's understanding of the meta is amazing I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 12:27 am

WHY is trio still on the list?
Back to top Go down
Mr.Jet
Calm Duelist
Calm Duelist
Mr.Jet

PostSubject: Re: The wiki's understanding of the meta is amazing   The wiki's understanding of the meta is amazing I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 12:47 am

i cnt tell you..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The wiki's understanding of the meta is amazing   The wiki's understanding of the meta is amazing I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 9:53 am

If they limit JD, it automatically screws Lightsworns, for the fact that there isn't a great deal of archetypes that can go with them to save them. No JD = No Lightsworns.

I say:

Limit: Rescue Rabbit, Tour Guide, Change of Heart, Brain Control, Chaos Emperor Dragon

Ban: Trap Dustshoot

My only reason to unban CED is so people that can't afford or pull Rescue Rabbits can fight against the damn things.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Jet
Calm Duelist
Calm Duelist
Mr.Jet

PostSubject: Re: The wiki's understanding of the meta is amazing   The wiki's understanding of the meta is amazing I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 3:55 pm

y would you unban change of heart .. i understand its just your opinion but gosh ... the reason it was ban because its pretty damn broken .. take control of a monster (regardless of position) and then u can still attack with it .. and then xyz or synchro with it . if they limit tourguide (which they cant being tcg exclusive) the card popularity will drop drastically . brain control basically like change of heart , just slightly watered down (you know, pay 800). CED cant come back effect is wayyyyy!! to broken . i agree with your dustshoot ad rabbit though
Back to top Go down
Mr_dragon
The Best
The Best
Mr_dragon

Duelist Points : 1535
Achievements : `
Tournament Winner I
Top Poster XII
It's OVER 1000!!
Unfair Ban*
Overmind II

PostSubject: Re: The wiki's understanding of the meta is amazing   The wiki's understanding of the meta is amazing I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 6:39 pm

how is light pulsar broken it sucks...The only deck I ever saw actually use it was one based around Darkness metal, but even then I trounced him because in the end there just isnt enough self protection in the card to make it a threat...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The wiki's understanding of the meta is amazing   The wiki's understanding of the meta is amazing I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 6:59 pm

Thorzilla wrote:
If they limit JD, it automatically screws Lightsworns, for the fact that there isn't a great deal of archetypes that can go with them to save them. No JD = No Lightsworns.

I say:

Limit: Rescue Rabbit, Tour Guide, Change of Heart, Brain Control, Chaos Emperor Dragon

Ban: Trap Dustshoot

My only reason to unban CED is so people that can't afford or pull Rescue Rabbits can fight against the damn things.
Wtf....Change of heart and brain control limited and CED?*facepalm*
Back to top Go down
Mr_dragon
The Best
The Best
Mr_dragon

Tournament Winner I
Top Poster XII
It's OVER 1000!!
Unfair Ban*
Overmind II

PostSubject: Re: The wiki's understanding of the meta is amazing   The wiki's understanding of the meta is amazing I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 10:02 pm

Yeah those probably arent coming back...then again we dont know what the @#$% Konami is doing right now bringing back cards like heavy storm and Black luster soldier EOTB so who knows they might just throw in a brain control.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The wiki's understanding of the meta is amazing   The wiki's understanding of the meta is amazing I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 10:03 pm

Heavy Storm is HEALTHY for the game.Same with dark hole.
Back to top Go down
Mr_dragon
The Best
The Best
Mr_dragon

Tournament Winner I
Top Poster XII
It's OVER 1000!!
Unfair Ban*
Overmind II

PostSubject: Re: The wiki's understanding of the meta is amazing   The wiki's understanding of the meta is amazing I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 10:09 pm

Giant trunade is better because it doesnt kill a person if they play too many face downs, it punishes them, but not necessarily kill...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The wiki's understanding of the meta is amazing   The wiki's understanding of the meta is amazing I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 10:14 pm

Wdf are you talking about trunade is WORSE than heavy storm for the game.Much harder to stop,allows people to set 5 and pass(try making a move without getting a trap!" AND it allows overextension to NO END.
Back to top Go down
Mr_dragon
The Best
The Best
Mr_dragon

Tournament Winner I
Top Poster XII
It's OVER 1000!!
Unfair Ban*
Overmind II

PostSubject: Re: The wiki's understanding of the meta is amazing   The wiki's understanding of the meta is amazing I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 10:18 pm

well i think if they have 5 facedowns theres a good chance its a card to negate the heavy storm. But, I'm referring to the fact that it doesnt destroy so there's no "I play heavy storm then chain starlight road for free starlight road" crap. And normally when you play a trunade, just like a cold wave you're obviously making a big move that turn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The wiki's understanding of the meta is amazing   The wiki's understanding of the meta is amazing I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 10:23 pm

Same with heavy...except y'know heavy actually can be negated by more stuff.And heavy is still better for the game as it keeps your opponent careful about setting too much without a FD judgment/road.And road sucks anyways.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The wiki's understanding of the meta is amazing   The wiki's understanding of the meta is amazing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The wiki's understanding of the meta is amazing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Valhalla Academy :: The Lounge: Yu-Gi-Oh TCG & OCG :: Yu-Gi-Oh Discussion-
Jump to: