Valhalla Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Valhalla Academy

Welcome to the Duel Academy, Guest

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hit Counter
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Music:
TeamHOExD:
teamchaosawakening:

Royal Oppression coming back on the next ban list.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Royal Oppression coming back on the next ban list. Empty
PostSubject: Royal Oppression coming back on the next ban list.   Royal Oppression coming back on the next ban list. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 12:52 pm

What are your guy's thoughts on Royal Oppression coming back? confused
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Duelist Points : -2906

PostSubject: Re: Royal Oppression coming back on the next ban list.   Royal Oppression coming back on the next ban list. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 7:35 pm

probably never going to get off the banlist,

but if konami feels like it then yeah....

btw moved to yugioh discussion
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Royal Oppression coming back on the next ban list.   Royal Oppression coming back on the next ban list. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 7:37 pm

Well seeing how we have three MST and a Heavy Storm I don't see any real threat.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Royal Oppression coming back on the next ban list.   Royal Oppression coming back on the next ban list. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 7:56 pm

even with 3 MST Royal oppression is still broken.

grave of the super ancient organism is a less broken card.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Royal Oppression coming back on the next ban list.   Royal Oppression coming back on the next ban list. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 8:08 pm

Oppression is broke.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Jet
Calm Duelist
Calm Duelist
Mr.Jet

Duelist Points : -1989

PostSubject: Re: Royal Oppression coming back on the next ban list.   Royal Oppression coming back on the next ban list. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 8:48 pm

i guess oppression is "broke" .. but triple mst , heavy ryko , dust tornado (people side this) ... ryko . lyla, breaker , .. (btw these are pretty common in decks) oppression doesnt seen that bad .. at 1 not that bad .. with warnings and solemn literally killing yur lp i think it should balance out at the end of the day .. and it will slow down the game
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Royal Oppression coming back on the next ban list.   Royal Oppression coming back on the next ban list. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 9:14 pm

Wait breaker is common?Wut
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Royal Oppression coming back on the next ban list.   Royal Oppression coming back on the next ban list. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 9:18 pm

breaker is used more for chaos deck, its actually a great card that no one uses a lot anymore.
-topic has been derailed-

royal oppression does have a small chance of getting back to 1 though.
Back to top Go down
Zanon
Fiery Duelist
Fiery Duelist
Zanon

Duelist Points : -4136

PostSubject: Re: Royal Oppression coming back on the next ban list.   Royal Oppression coming back on the next ban list. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 11:06 pm

Personally, I think this was in response to the Dark World decks becoming as popular as they have. I play someone who uses dark world semi often, and wish I could use this card to stop Grapha. At 800 lp a stop, Stopping all the Dark world SS efects would eat up your lp pretty fast anyway wouldn't it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Royal Oppression coming back on the next ban list.   Royal Oppression coming back on the next ban list. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 11:43 pm

They don't ban a card for 1 deck unless it wins turn 1-2-3.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Royal Oppression coming back on the next ban list.   Royal Oppression coming back on the next ban list. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Royal Oppression coming back on the next ban list.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Valhalla Academy :: The Lounge: Yu-Gi-Oh TCG & OCG :: Yu-Gi-Oh Discussion-
Jump to: