Valhalla Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Valhalla Academy

Welcome to the Duel Academy, Guest

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hit Counter
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Music:
TeamHOExD:
teamchaosawakening:

Quitting DN and possibly Yu-Gi-Oh

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Quitting DN and possibly Yu-Gi-Oh Empty
PostSubject: Quitting DN and possibly Yu-Gi-Oh   Quitting DN and possibly Yu-Gi-Oh I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 8:47 pm

I'm quitting Dueling Network for the soul fact that I can't duel anyone without them insulting me. I enter a tournament, zwendroff insults me because he can't take the fact that I solemned his tengu.

I duel people, they ragequit cos I OTK them or something, or I get abused and when I call admin, they quit.

Is there really a point of me sticking around to get bullied? No. I'm sick of it.
Back to top Go down
WhirlwindKnight
Calm Duelist
Calm Duelist
WhirlwindKnight

Duelist Points : -2412
Achievements : `
*Former DN Admin
It's OVER 1,000!!
It's UNDER 1,000!!
Top Poster I
Overmind I

PostSubject: Re: Quitting DN and possibly Yu-Gi-Oh   Quitting DN and possibly Yu-Gi-Oh I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 9:00 pm

sucks bro. but you should think about your future. if u stay then u do if not then you dont. think about what is best for you. IMO stay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quitting DN and possibly Yu-Gi-Oh   Quitting DN and possibly Yu-Gi-Oh I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 9:12 pm

There is no point really, considering 99.9999999999999999999% of DN are bullies. The other 0.00000000000000001% are Valhalla members
Back to top Go down
WhirlwindKnight
Calm Duelist
Calm Duelist
WhirlwindKnight

Duelist Points : -2412
*Former DN Admin
It's OVER 1,000!!
It's UNDER 1,000!!
Top Poster I
Overmind I

PostSubject: Re: Quitting DN and possibly Yu-Gi-Oh   Quitting DN and possibly Yu-Gi-Oh I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 9:17 pm

your choice but nice meeting and dueling u.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Jet
Calm Duelist
Calm Duelist
Mr.Jet

Duelist Points : -1994

PostSubject: Re: Quitting DN and possibly Yu-Gi-Oh   Quitting DN and possibly Yu-Gi-Oh I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 10:19 pm

bro .. personally i get raged on alot.. but i wont give up cuz some1 cant accept the fact that this is a card game and you can win or lose (and im better ;D ) . but as whirlwind said. its all up to u . you can either take the bullies and go on with your dueling life . or just quit the game entirely
Back to top Go down
Mr_dragon
The Best
The Best
Mr_dragon

Duelist Points : 1530
Tournament Winner I
Top Poster XII
It's OVER 1000!!
Unfair Ban*
Overmind II

PostSubject: Re: Quitting DN and possibly Yu-Gi-Oh   Quitting DN and possibly Yu-Gi-Oh I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 10:49 pm

I would help, but usually when I "help" it doesnt help, so shall not help as to help you because by not helping you I am helping...Indirectly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quitting DN and possibly Yu-Gi-Oh   Quitting DN and possibly Yu-Gi-Oh I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 11:01 pm

You don't help.
Back to top Go down
Mr_dragon
The Best
The Best
Mr_dragon

Tournament Winner I
Top Poster XII
It's OVER 1000!!
Unfair Ban*
Overmind II

PostSubject: Re: Quitting DN and possibly Yu-Gi-Oh   Quitting DN and possibly Yu-Gi-Oh I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 11:11 pm

Told you so
Back to top Go down
Mr.Jet
Calm Duelist
Calm Duelist
Mr.Jet

PostSubject: Re: Quitting DN and possibly Yu-Gi-Oh   Quitting DN and possibly Yu-Gi-Oh I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 11:17 pm

so technically he is helping u .... indirectly ;D
Back to top Go down
Mr_dragon
The Best
The Best
Mr_dragon

Tournament Winner I
Top Poster XII
It's OVER 1000!!
Unfair Ban*
Overmind II

PostSubject: Re: Quitting DN and possibly Yu-Gi-Oh   Quitting DN and possibly Yu-Gi-Oh I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 11:19 pm

Mr.Jet has the right idea...and guys i dont think you have to worry about him quitting since as soon as I posted what my new username was he started bugging me on DN
Back to top Go down
Mr.Jet
Calm Duelist
Calm Duelist
Mr.Jet

PostSubject: Re: Quitting DN and possibly Yu-Gi-Oh   Quitting DN and possibly Yu-Gi-Oh I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 11:22 pm

lolll .. all and all i dont think you should quit something you like to do .. even tho there is alot of "bullies" just do what i do .. dont argue and just post rulings ... if they wanna rage out the duel .. no skin off your nose
Back to top Go down
Mr.Jet
Calm Duelist
Calm Duelist
Mr.Jet

PostSubject: Re: Quitting DN and possibly Yu-Gi-Oh   Quitting DN and possibly Yu-Gi-Oh I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 11:22 pm

u could troll a bit also ;D
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Duelist Points : -2911

PostSubject: Re: Quitting DN and possibly Yu-Gi-Oh   Quitting DN and possibly Yu-Gi-Oh I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 2:51 pm

If you are going to play in an online community, you need thicker skin. wherever you go people will still talk crap, sadly. I urge you not to quit, but learn and harden(no sexual inuendo intended) your skills/knowledge.

when people talk trash about me, i confront them if i feel like it, then they shut up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quitting DN and possibly Yu-Gi-Oh   Quitting DN and possibly Yu-Gi-Oh I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 6:36 pm

i agree. dont quit, just kick their butts with rulings and prove them wrong to troll.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quitting DN and possibly Yu-Gi-Oh   Quitting DN and possibly Yu-Gi-Oh I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quitting DN and possibly Yu-Gi-Oh
Page 1 of 1