Valhalla Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Valhalla Academy

Welcome to the Duel Academy, Guest

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hit Counter
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Music:
TeamHOExD:
teamchaosawakening:

another fishborg blaster -.-

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Duelist Points : -2877

another fishborg blaster -.- Empty
PostSubject: another fishborg blaster -.-   another fishborg blaster -.- I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 8:16 pm

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Fishborg_Launcher

Fishborg Launcher
Attribute WATER Water
Types Fish/Tuner
Level 1 Star
ATK/DEF 200/100
Number 66853752
Card Effect Types Ignition, Condition, Condition, Condition
Card Descriptions
During your Main Phase, if all other monsters in your Graveyard are WATER monsters: You can Special Summon this card from your Graveyard. If you do, banish this card when it leaves the field. This card cannot be used as a Synchro Material Monster, except for the Synchro Summon of a WATER monster. The effect of "Fishborg Launcher" can only be activated once per turn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: another fishborg blaster -.-   another fishborg blaster -.- I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 8:28 pm

It's not as broken thankfully.
Back to top Go down
Mr_dragon
The Best
The Best
Mr_dragon

Duelist Points : 1564
Achievements : `
Tournament Winner I
Top Poster XII
It's OVER 1000!!
Unfair Ban*
Overmind II

PostSubject: Re: another fishborg blaster -.-   another fishborg blaster -.- I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 8:55 pm

but if we get enough monsters like this we can start abusing imperial iron wall like crazy >Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mr.Jet
Calm Duelist
Calm Duelist
Mr.Jet

Duelist Points : -1960

PostSubject: Re: another fishborg blaster -.-   another fishborg blaster -.- I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 11:46 pm

they surely nerf the HELLLLLLL out of that
Back to top Go down
Mr_dragon
The Best
The Best
Mr_dragon

Tournament Winner I
Top Poster XII
It's OVER 1000!!
Unfair Ban*
Overmind II

PostSubject: Re: another fishborg blaster -.-   another fishborg blaster -.- I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 2:25 pm

Mr.Jet wrote:
they surely nerf the HELLLLLLL out of that
for sure
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: another fishborg blaster -.-   another fishborg blaster -.- I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 5:07 pm

Agreed
Back to top Go down
Mr_dragon
The Best
The Best
Mr_dragon

Tournament Winner I
Top Poster XII
It's OVER 1000!!
Unfair Ban*
Overmind II

PostSubject: Re: another fishborg blaster -.-   another fishborg blaster -.- I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 1:44 pm

well there's already a deck that tries to spam quillbolts so do you think we could do something with this one?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: another fishborg blaster -.-   another fishborg blaster -.- I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 8:11 pm

Fishborg laumcher si once per turn.Quillbolt isn't.
Back to top Go down
Mr_dragon
The Best
The Best
Mr_dragon

Tournament Winner I
Top Poster XII
It's OVER 1000!!
Unfair Ban*
Overmind II

PostSubject: Re: another fishborg blaster -.-   another fishborg blaster -.- I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 8:30 pm

rescue rabbit is once per turn that didnt stop it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: another fishborg blaster -.-   another fishborg blaster -.- I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 12:26 am

Thats because rabbit brings in stuff that negates.What does launcher bring in that can protect?
Back to top Go down
Mr.Jet
Calm Duelist
Calm Duelist
Mr.Jet

PostSubject: Re: another fishborg blaster -.-   another fishborg blaster -.- I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 12:33 am

ok adding insult to injury to this card... your grave needs to have only water monsters in it ..also it can only sync for water synchros .. this is soooo weird to use in a deck Neutral
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: another fishborg blaster -.-   another fishborg blaster -.- I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 7:26 am

I agree..water decks aren't the best.
Back to top Go down
Mr_dragon
The Best
The Best
Mr_dragon

Tournament Winner I
Top Poster XII
It's OVER 1000!!
Unfair Ban*
Overmind II

PostSubject: Re: another fishborg blaster -.-   another fishborg blaster -.- I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 10:57 am

Crying or Very sad *sniff sniff* I'll show you! I'll show you all!!! Waaaaaaaaaah
Back to top Go down
Mr.Jet
Calm Duelist
Calm Duelist
Mr.Jet

PostSubject: Re: another fishborg blaster -.-   another fishborg blaster -.- I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 11:07 am

Mr_dragon u kno that i kno that u kno that they kno , that the new fishborg is retarded :\ ..
Back to top Go down
Mr_dragon
The Best
The Best
Mr_dragon

Tournament Winner I
Top Poster XII
It's OVER 1000!!
Unfair Ban*
Overmind II

PostSubject: Re: another fishborg blaster -.-   another fishborg blaster -.- I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 2:02 pm

Mr.Jet wrote:
Mr_dragon u kno that i kno that u kno that they kno , that the new fishborg is retarded :\ ..
well i know that you know that i know that you know that i know that you know that i know that you know that i know that you know that i know that you know that i know that you know that i know that you know that i know that you know that i know that you know that i know that you know that i know that you know that i know that you know that i know that you know that i know that you know that i know that you know that i know that you know that i know that you know that i know that you know that i know that you know that i know that you know that i know that you know that i know that you know that i know that you know that i know that you know that i know that you know that i know that you know that i know that you know that i know that you know that i know that you know that i know that your pet goldfish knows that i know where you got that from >Razz
Back to top Go down
Mr.Jet
Calm Duelist
Calm Duelist
Mr.Jet

PostSubject: Re: another fishborg blaster -.-   another fishborg blaster -.- I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 4:01 pm

Mr_dragon wrote:
Mr.Jet wrote:
well i know that you know that i know that you know that i know that you know that i know that you know that i know that you know that i know that you know that i know that you know that i know that you know that i know that you know that i know that you know that i know that you know that i know that you know that i know that you know that i know that you know that i know that you know that i know that you know that i know that you know that i know that you know that i know that you know that i know that you know that i know that you know that i know that you know that i know that you know that i know that you know that i know that you know that i know that you know that i know that you know that i know that you know that i know that you know that i know that you know that i know that your pet goldfish knows that i know where you got that from >Razz

well you know that i know that you know that i know that you know that i know that they know , he know , she knows , that i know that you know that i know that kraziub know, that pikachu know, that you know that i know that you know that i know that my goldfish knows, about your rainbow dash memorial hidden within the basement of your house in a under water sea cave guarded by rollerblading polar bears with fish as weapons Razz
Back to top Go down
Mr_dragon
The Best
The Best
Mr_dragon

Tournament Winner I
Top Poster XII
It's OVER 1000!!
Unfair Ban*
Overmind II

PostSubject: Re: another fishborg blaster -.-   another fishborg blaster -.- I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 8:24 pm

I know
Back to top Go down
Mr.Jet
Calm Duelist
Calm Duelist
Mr.Jet

PostSubject: Re: another fishborg blaster -.-   another fishborg blaster -.- I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 10:33 pm

yea ya know
Back to top Go down
Mr_dragon
The Best
The Best
Mr_dragon

Tournament Winner I
Top Poster XII
It's OVER 1000!!
Unfair Ban*
Overmind II

PostSubject: Re: another fishborg blaster -.-   another fishborg blaster -.- I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 8:05 pm

I know, but do you know?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: another fishborg blaster -.-   another fishborg blaster -.- I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 8:10 pm

You both don't know, I'm the one that truly knows.
Back to top Go down
Mr_dragon
The Best
The Best
Mr_dragon

Tournament Winner I
Top Poster XII
It's OVER 1000!!
Unfair Ban*
Overmind II

PostSubject: Re: another fishborg blaster -.-   another fishborg blaster -.- I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 8:14 pm

You must not know then
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: another fishborg blaster -.-   another fishborg blaster -.- I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 8:22 pm

I don't.
Back to top Go down
Mr_dragon
The Best
The Best
Mr_dragon

Tournament Winner I
Top Poster XII
It's OVER 1000!!
Unfair Ban*
Overmind II

PostSubject: Re: another fishborg blaster -.-   another fishborg blaster -.- I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 8:25 pm

You made that pretty obvious Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: another fishborg blaster -.-   another fishborg blaster -.- I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 8:27 pm

No s@#! sherlock.
Back to top Go down
Mr_dragon
The Best
The Best
Mr_dragon

Tournament Winner I
Top Poster XII
It's OVER 1000!!
Unfair Ban*
Overmind II

PostSubject: Re: another fishborg blaster -.-   another fishborg blaster -.- I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 8:41 pm

That's what I just said to you!!! XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: another fishborg blaster -.-   another fishborg blaster -.- I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

another fishborg blaster -.-
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Valhalla Academy :: The Lounge: Yu-Gi-Oh TCG & OCG :: Yu-Gi-Oh Discussion-
Jump to: